- A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO BOOST YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
"Early on in my career, I was faced with a variety of choices regarding my future and could easily have benefitted from sparring with someone more experienced than me. This is why I’d like to offer a mentorship where I draw on my own experiences as an entrepreneur and businessman to help you develop.
WHAT DO I EXPECT FROM YOU?
In order for the programme to be successful, it’s very important that you take responsibility.
I would like you to:
- Have clear targets you want to work on
- Be curious and eager to develop
- Be willing to open up
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ME?
I’ll give you individual sparring in relation to your competences, challenges and targets and share my knowledge from the business world. My focus will be for you to really benefit from our time together, which is why it’s up to you to set the agenda. Whether it’s about making the right decision on which career path to pursue, how to develop personally and professionally or something completely different – I’ll do my very best to guide you.
I look forward to hearing from you"
Practicalities and requirements:
- You are a Bachelor’s (minimum on your 2nd year) or Master’s student
- The mentor programme takes place in the spring semester from February to June 2018
- You will meet 4-5 times, primarily at Danske Commodities’ headquarters in the centre of Aarhus
- You apply by sending us an application where you concisely describe yourself, why you want to become a mentee and preferably also which areas you would like to address in the programme - as well as your CV and grades
- Application deadline is 31 December 2017