What do I expect from you?
In order for the programme to succeed, I would like you to:
- Take the lead and set goals for your mentorship
- Identify clear targets you want to work on
- Be curious and eager to develop
What can you expect from me?
Through personal 1:1 mentorship sessions, I’ll share my knowledge and advice based on my experience taking a company from local to international, navigating a digital transformation and more than 10 years as a leader in the energy sector. As your mentor, you can expect me to ask questions, challenge your views and help you realise your ambitions.
About Helle Østergaard Kristiansen
- 42 years old
- CEO of Danske Commodities, the 9th biggest company in Denmark (measured on revenue)
- Previous experience as CFO and executive roles in treasury and risk management
- Board member in Systematic A/S and DS Norden A/S
- No. 27 on Fortune Magazine’s list of the world’s most powerful business women
How to apply
- Follow the application link below
- Upload an application where you concisely describe yourself, why you want to become a mentee and which areas you wish to address in the programme
- Attach your CV and grades
- You are enrolled in university in a bachelor’s (minimum on your 2nd year) or master’s programme
- The mentor programme takes place in the spring semester from February to June 2021
- You will meet for 4-5 1:1 mentorship sessions in Aarhus
- Application deadline is 11th of December 2020
Read more about the CEO Mentor Programme here