About Danske Commodities
We are a tech-driven energy trading company that trades power, gas and certificates across 40 markets. Working for a viable energy future, we use our trading expertise to connect producers and large-scale consumers to wholesale markets.
Dedicated student assistant for our legal team
You will become part of our Legal team, part of our Legal & Compliance unit. In the Legal team, we work closely with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the organisation from trading teams to Senior Leadership, mitigating legal risks and providing relevant input for decision making. We create value on both an operational and a strategic level, supporting the entire organisation with high-quality legal advice and support in drafting and negotiating contracts. As our new student employee, you will get to apply your toolbox acquired from university in a real-life setting, solving complex legal tasks in the energy industry.Your role as a student employee in Legal
When joining DC, we will make sure you will get a thorough introduction to the team and DC. You will quickly get your own tasks and projects – of which we expect you to take responsibility. You will be an integrated part of the Legal & Compliance unit consisting of 14 highly skilled professionals, who are passionate about their work and who walk the extra mile when it is necessary. On the longer term, you will gain a deeper knowledge on the various tasks within Legal, making you a valuable resource in DC’s efforts to ensure an efficient and proactive way or working.
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours to fit with your studies
- attractive benefit scheme, including Spotify subscription, tickets to Aarhus staples like Tivoli Friheden and AGF matches, and organic food throughout the day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- numerous social and professional events, incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- assist with preparing, drafting and negotiating our standard trading contracts such as EFET power and gas agreements
- administrate and register contract data and appendices in contract management system
- assist with ad hoc legal tasks, e.g. non-disclosure agreements, powers of attorney, cooperation agreements and consultancy agreements
we expect that you:
- are currently enrolled in Law, Commercial Law or a similar university-level education
- are fluent in English, both written and oral
- can work approx. 10-15 hours a week, with the opportunity to work extra hours during holidays
we expect that you:
- are independent, motivated and progressive, as you will quickly be responsible for your own tasks
- are dedicated and take a holistic approach, as you will be interacting across the organisation with many different stakeholders
- see opportunities where other see problems. Legal is not only about saying yes or no – it is indeed also about contributing to finding the good solutions
- are quality-conscious and detail-oriented to ensure that the job is done in structured manner, paying attention to confidentiality
Not the right fit for you? We might have something else that proves to be a better match.