About Danske Commodities
We are a tech-driven energy trading company that trades power, gas and certificates across 40 markets. Working for a viable energy future, we use our trading expertise to connect producers and large-scale consumers to wholesale markets.
Committed student employee for CEO office
As our Junior Executive Assistant, you will join an innovative and global setting as part of the CEO office at Danske Commodities (DC). On a daily basis, you will be working side-by-side with the Executive Assistant to CEO. Together, you will offer high-quality support to the CEO of DC, Helle Østergaard Kristiansen. As such, you will be working closely together with one of the most prominent executive profiles in Denmark – in fact, Helle has been named one of the world’s most influential businesswomen several times by Fortune Magazine.
We imagine you have an interest in strategic and operational work at an executive level as well as communications and leadership. You are curious by nature and thrive on working with multiple tasks and stakeholders across all levels of the organisation. We also imagine you are detail-oriented and value a high quality in your work. And it doesn’t hurt if you are always up for a laugh!Your journey as our new Junior Executive Assistant
Starting out, you will get a thorough introduction to DC, your tasks and our Senior Leadership group. Down the road, you will deliver high-quality support on different strategic and operational tasks in close collaboration with the Executive Assistant to CEO. You will assist in providing well-founded analyses for corporate-level decision making, perform data searches and prepare material for the Board of Directors and Senior Leadership – just to name some of the various tasks. You will enter into an organisation and a role with many opportunities and with a great focus on both personal and professional development.
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours to fit with your studies
- attractive benefit scheme, including Spotify subscription, tickets to Aarhus staples like Tivoli Friheden and AGF matches and organic food throughout the day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- numerous social and professional events, incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- deliver high-quality support on various ad hoc tasks for the CEO and the Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO, including analyses, data searches, written communications and business case assessments
- assist with activities related to DC’s Board of Directors as well as DC’s Senior Leadership, including meeting preparation, meeting follow-up, leadership summits and ad hoc requests
- develop PowerPoint presentations for internal and external use
- ensure a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
we expect that you:
- are currently enrolled into a relevant education within finance, business, strategy or similar
- are an experienced user of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- are proficient in English, both written and verbal
- can work approx. 15-20 hours per week
we expect that you:
- are committed and motivated with the ability to drive things forward in close collaboration with many stakeholders across DC
- are detail-oriented with an analytical, structured and strategic approach, being especially mindful of confidentiality
- are independent and not afraid to take responsibility and bring ideas to the table
- see opportunities where others see problems and take a positive view – no job too big, no job too small
Not the right fit for you? We might have something else that proves to be a better match.