About Danske Commodities
We are a tech-driven energy trading company that trades power, gas and certificates across 40 markets. Working for a viable energy future, we use our trading expertise to connect producers and large-scale consumers to wholesale markets.
At DC, we have built a tech-driven gas trading setup with a scalable business model that allows us to continuously add new products and grow our market presence. And with Equinor in our corner, we have the necessary financial capacity to break down the door to new markets, add scale and take on more business with stronger credit lines and an increased mandate. This also enables our work to contribute to the energy transition by making it a viable business.
As part of the team, you will experience a high degree of flexibility and responsibility, working side by side with innovative energy professionals from all over the world – more than 50% of our people in the team have international backgrounds. We enjoy a very open and inclusive culture where we look after each other. And we always make sure to have fun as we go along.Your journey as our new executive assistant
Starting out, you will get an introduction to DC, our gas trading setup, our strategy and your stakeholders. Your first task will be to become acquainted with our two gas sub-teams (digitalisation and trading). Also, you will support the VP and the leadership group in Gas with various presentations and projects. On the longer term, you will grow into a role in which you will focus on strategic portfolio management and business, working under the guidance of the Senior Portfolio Manager to gain fundamental gas know-how.
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours, including the opportunity to work from home up to two days a week
- an attractive benefit scheme, including Spotify subscription, tickets to Aarhus staples like Tivoli Friheden and AGF matches and organic food throughout the day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- numerous social and professional events, incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- act as strategic sparring partner for VP, Head of European Gas Trading
- support the leadership group in European Gas Trading in structuring and achieving targets
- gather information to develop presentations for our Senior Leadership group
- assist in and be responsible for projects in generating strategic initiatives and business opportunities
- establish a fully functional and up-to-date relationship with internal stakeholders – and contact, build and maintain relations with counterparties and business case follow-up
we expect that you:
- have a relevant educational background
- 1-2 years from a similar position or within the energy industry
- are an experienced user of all Microsoft Office tools
- have project management experience from your studies or relevant work experience
we expect that you:
- have solid communication skills and have the ability to be part of a team but also being the trusted advisor to the VP – the communication will be key to succeeding
- are detail-oriented, well-structured and quality conscious as we work with data and present critical topics to our Senior Leadership group
- are independent and thrive with responsibility – you will have your own projects and deliverables that you will be responsible for
Not the right fit for you? We might have something else that proves to be a better match.