About Danske Commodities
We are a tech-driven energy trading company that trades power, gas and certificates across 40 markets. Working for a viable energy future, we use our trading expertise to connect producers and large-scale consumers to wholesale markets.
The IT Endpoint & Client Services team delivers high-quality support and services to the entire organisation, continuously ensuring that all systems are up and running. The team covers a wide range of responsibilities; from providing daily IT support to the organisation and supporting physical and virtual assets to assisting with developing, improving and maintaining our core IT infrastructure. In the team, we operate nearly all in-house systems, and as such, we have a great overall know-how of our organisational IT setup.
The team consists of committed, collaborative and social IT professionals who work as a team and take pride in supporting each other. We are a diverse team with different backgrounds, but what we all have in common is that we are solution-oriented, creative specialists within almost every branch of IT infrastructure. Even though we have different specialist areas, we honour knowledge-sharing with each other. As such, we enjoy solving tasks by means of knowledge-sharing and collaboration to ensure that we find the best solution – together.Your journey as our new IT supporter
Starting out, you will get a thorough introduction to our business, the infrastructure we support and the systems we use. From the beginning, you will take part in our daily operations and support our end-users through our call queue and ticket system. On the longer term, you will have the opportunity to specialise in any field of IT infrastructure that interests you as well as contribute to optimising and developing our infrastructure and the services we deliver. We highly prioritise people development at DC, and we offer the opportunity for you to take on other responsibilities as you develop in the role. You will experience that you will be given as much responsibility as you want to take – and by doing so, we will shape your personal development.
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours, including the opportunity to work from home up to two days a week as per agreement with your direct leader
- numerous social and professional events, incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- administrate, participate and support IT projects and tasks
- support and monitor our different systems and services according to ITIL-principals
- support IT infrastructure and end-users, including participating in our call queue
- install, configure test and maintain systems and software
- participate in a 24/7 on-call duty scheme
we expect that you:
- have a relevant educational background within IT, such as IT-supporter and have a minimum of two years’ experience from a similar position or within IT administration
- are a skilled user of Microsoft Administration Tools
- are familiar with ITSM tools and ITIL
- are curious about IT infrastructure and cloud technologies
- are proficient in English, both written and verbal
we expect that you:
- take an analytical and curious approach and thrive on troubleshooting everything from software to hardware
- can prioritise and handle different tasks at the same time
- are collaborative and value working in teams – but you also have the mindset and discipline to work independently on your own areas of responsibility
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks and we always support each other in getting the job done
Not the right fit for you? We might have something else that proves to be a better match.