About Danske Commodities
We are a tech-driven energy trading company that trades power, gas and certificates across 40 markets. Working for a viable energy future, we use our trading expertise to connect producers and large-scale consumers to wholesale markets.
Our payroll team is part of Danske Commodities’ (DC) HR unit, People & Culture, which handles all areas of compensation and rewards, and we work closely together with the rest of our People & Culture unit consisting of devoted HR specialists. We handle and design salary, benefits, bonus and global mobility processes as well as facilitate performance management – the team is an essential and trusted partner across the organisation. We are committed to delivering great service and we take pride in supporting our 450 colleagues. In the team, you will experience an informal culture, where we discuss challenges and achievements openly, as we always seek to learn and improve.
No matter your level of experience, we will make sure you start out by getting a thorough introduction to DC, the team, your tasks and our systems. From the beginning, you will take part in both the Danish and international monthly payroll processes and before long, you will handle payroll activities independently and make an impact by delivering great service to the organisation. In short, this position is a great opportunity to learn, develop and gain valuable insights into the full value chain of compensation and benefits in an international company.
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours, including the opportunity to work from home up to two days a week as per agreement with your direct leader
- numerous social and professional events, incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- support monthly payroll processes for employees in Denmark in collaboration with another rewards specialist and a student employee
- run monthly payroll for international employees and international assignments from A to Z
- run the month-end close, including bookkeeping and reconciliation
- support the organisation on questions related to payroll and compensation, including pension, leave and vacation, etc.
- manage processes related to leave and sickness
We expect that you:
- have a minimum of three years’ experience from a payroll position
- are familiar with working with a human resource or payroll system
- are an experienced user of Excel
- are proficient in Danish and English – both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- are detail-oriented and precise; we handle a lot of sensitive data, which require great attention to detail
- enjoy a dynamic workday and are able to prioritise tasks
- enjoy interacting with many different stakeholders, both internally and externally
- take a positive view; no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks, and we always support each other in getting the job done
Not the right fit for you? We might have something else that proves to be a better match.