We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, any social media profile operated by Danske Commodities A/S or in any other way when you interact with Danske Commodities A/S, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may use information storage (commonly known as cookies) to allow you to use our site more easily and to allow us to keep track of certain statistical information that helps us improve our website and social media profiles.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Toto prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
The types of personal data Danske Commodities processes
The personal data collected by Danske Commodities A/S relating to your use of our websites, any social media profile operated by Danske Commodities A/S or when you in any other way interact with Danske Commodities A/S may include name, date of birth, images/photos, contact details, email address, general CV information, information about your IP address etc. We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes without your explicit prior consent hereto.
How we collect your personal data
We collect your personal data from various sources depending on the character of your overall interaction with Danske Commodities A/S. This may include situations where you:
- visit our website or different social media accounts
- are communicating with us – both in writing and verbally
- enter into agreements, contracts, etc. with us
- sign up for a newsletter or submit a job application
- use our services
Why we collect and process your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- improve the content of our website and social media profiles
- evaluate and respond to requests from you, including if you apply for a job or if you use our whistleblower system
- compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences. These statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data
We may also process your personal data when required to comply with legal obligations or to pursue legitimate interests, provided such interests do not override your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
Recipients of your personal data
Danske Commodities A/S may share your personal data with:
- Subsidiary companies to Danske Commodities A/S
- Suppliers (data processors). Such suppliers will process the personal data on behalf of Danske Commodities A/S and in accordance with the instructions given by Danske Commodities A/S
- Group affiliated companies
Retention of your personal data
Danske Commodities A/S retains personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for collection. Your personal data will be stored and deleted in accordance with applicable laws.
At any time, you have the right to:
- access the personal data Danske Commodities A/S processes about you
- rectification, erasure (the "right to be forgotten") or restricted processing of the personal data Danske Commodities A/S processes about you
- object to the processing of your personal data
- data portability (under certain circumstances)
- lodge a complaint through the contact details shown in the footer of this page or to the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) – datatilsynet.dk
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time.
The policy has been updated on 01.05.2020